Any information that is collected in the connection with this website is only used for legitimate purpose within the meaning of the laws of EU and Slovakia and to the extent necessary for the performance of the function for which the data was originally collected. Necessary steps for the safeguarding and protection of your data will be taken and maintained during the existence of the data. The data is kept no longer than for the period of time that is needed for the execution of the task or service for which the data was originally collected without prejudice to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you agree and give us your consent by continuing to use this website, you give us a permission to collect certain information for the purpose of services connected to this website, including for the legitimate purpose of marketing and advertisements, this means that advertisement of the website is adjusted based on the data that is available.Information may be collected in relation to the services offered on this website and only for their execution such as email address or any other information that may be requested for the purpose of the relevant service such as communication with Monika Beňová.
Rights of the Individual (the data subject)
- Individual concerned shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller of the website confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information as stipulated in Article 15 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data.
- In cases of data breach the controller of the website will, without undue delay, inform of the breach the individuals concerned.
- You may also consult the Data Protection Officer who is responsible, within each Community institution, for ensuring that the rights and freedoms of data subjects are not adversely affected by data processing operations, in order to obtain an opinion on the processing operations either concerning you or carried out by you.
- If you believe your rights have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor, the independent supervisory authority. Actions against the Supervisor's decisions may be brought before the Court of Justice of the European Communities.
Integrity and safety of your data
The integrity and safety of your data is our priority and any use of your data witch involves storing or transferring adheres to the highest standards of protection applied.